This is a very large Nixie tube clock. The IN-18 is a beautiful tube with VERY large digits and is one of my favorites. This IN 18 clock shows them off very nicely and is a good value for the price. The clock is fairly efficient and runs cool. Beautiful on a desk 😉
*** Very Large Nixie tube clock – READY TO SHIP ***
IN 18 Nixie tube is a VERY large digits tube.
This very large Nixie tube clock has a clever design: all components and tubes are mounted on a single black PCB. This clock has a very wide variety of settings available, which cover most of the settings that a user would want to control.
Some of the features that are particularly nice are the one button adjustment for Daylight Saving Time and the features available for setting up this nixie clock are impressive (scroll back effect, fade, cross fade,…).
– Attractive LED tube lighting
RVB LEDs (dimmable) are under each IN-18 (NOS) large nixie tube for a special lightning effect, fully programable per each hour.
The tube backlighting is very versatile if you want to have color beneath the tubes. It uses an RGB LED that offers 10 steps for each primary light color intensity and is settable for different values every hour of the day. This allows a dim setting for overnight use.
This Very large Nixie Tube clock has the following features:
– Hours, Minutes and Seconds display
– 12 or 24 hour modes
– Date display in either DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY format – Alarm, with programmable snooze period
– Programmable date display each minute
– Uses a Quartz Crystal Oscillator as the timebase
– Supercapacitor backup. Keeps time during short power outages
– Simple time setting using two buttons
– Seconds can be reset to zero to precisely the set time
– Programmable leading zero blanking
The colon towers are glass tubes and the lightning can be programmed.
– Five programmable neon colon settings (Flashing AM/PM indication, illuminated AM/PM indication, both flashing, both on, both off)
– Separate modes for colon neons during night mode
– Programmable night mode – blanked or dimmed display to save tubes or prevent sleep disturbance
– Standard or crossfading change of digits (really beautiful !)
– ‘Slot Machine’ Cathode poisoning prevention routine (really catchy! )
– All user preferences stored to non-volatile memory
Very large Nixie Tube clock
What you will get :
– The nixie clock fully loaded with 6 IN-18 nixies tubes, the perplex (plexiglass) case
– A power unit (wall plug)
– A manual for you to operate the clock
3 options are available for the clocks in this store and you can add them in your cart:
- the Motion Sensor (option) powers down the high voltage to extend the life of the nixies tubes.
The motion sensor is a unique feature and it works really well. Plugs in the back of the clock and senses when the room is empty.
- the GPS module is responsive and overall get the time from satellite for a unique precision.
Automatically synchronises time and date on our compatible clock kits
Works anywhere in the world – all countries.
Data is sent to the clock at 9,600 bps – please be sure to configure your clock to 9,600 bps
High Sensitivity GPS receiver with 3 metre / 10 ft cable
Does not need to be close to a window to find satellites
3 metre / 10 ft cable included
Cable plugs into the jack socket on the rear of the clock
Powered by the clock – no separate power supply needed
- the Wifi Module gets time from the internet brought to you by your wifi network.
This device connects to your wireless network and uses Network Time Protocol to set the time.
The innovative setup process is straight forward.It mimics the GPS module by sending data to the clock in the same format, the setup is the same for both.
The result being a time accurate clock that can be placed anywhere where there is a WiFi signal and as such it is not dependant on the availability of a GPS or Radio time source.