This is very large Nixie tube clock. The IN-18 is a beautiful tube with VERY large digits and is one of my favorites. This IN 18 clock shows them off very nicely and is a good value for the price. The clock is fairly efficient and runs cool. Beautiful on a desk 😉
*** Very Large Nixie tube clock – READY TO SHIP ***
IN 18 Nixie tube is a VERY large digits tube. Don’t worry for the grey plastic cover it is the protective foil for the stainless steel
This very large Nixie tube clock has a clever design: all components and tubes are mounted on a single black PCB. This clock has a very wide variety of settings available, which cover most of the settings that a user would want to control.
Some of the features that are particularly nice are the one button adjustment for Daylight Saving Time and the features available for setting up this nixie clock are impressive (scroll back effect, fade, cross fade,…).
– Attractive LED tube lighting
RVB LEDs (dimmable) are under each IN-18 (NOS) large nixie tube for a special lightning effect, fully programable per each hour.
The tube backlighting is very versatile if you want to have color beneath the tubes. It uses an RGB LED that offers 10 steps for each primary light color intensity and is settable for different values every hour of the day. This allows a dim setting for overnight use.
This Very large Nixie Tube clock has the following features:
– Hours, Minutes and Seconds display
– 12 or 24 hour modes
– Date display in either DD.MM.YY or MM.DD.YY format – Alarm, with programmable snooze period
– Programmable date display each minute
– Uses a Quartz Crystal Oscillator as the timebase
– Supercapacitor backup. Keeps time during short power outages
– Simple time setting using two buttons
– Seconds can be reset to zero to precisely the set time
– Programmable leading zero blanking
The colon towers are glass tubes and the lightning can be programmed.
– Five programmable neon colon settings (Flashing AM/PM indication, illuminated AM/PM indication, both flashing, both on, both off)
– Separate modes for colon neons during night mode
– Programmable night mode – blanked or dimmed display to save tubes or prevent sleep disturbance
– Standard or crossfading change of digits (really beautiful !) shown on 3rd picture
– ‘Slot Machine’ Cathode poisoning prevention routine (really catchy! )
– All user preferences stored to non-volatile memory
Very large Nixie Tube clock
What you will get :
– The nixie clock fully loaded with 6 IN-18 nixies tubes, the steel case
– A power unit (wall plug)
– A manual for you to operate the clock